The support we offer
Help with day-to-day tasks
Support staff will help you with the day to day running of your home by supporting you to develop your skills to increase your independence.
Tasks we can support you with include...
- Daily Health and well being check
- Support to maintain relationships, and appointments
- Support to manage risk
- Support to claim and maintain welfare benefits
- Budgeting and debt management
- Support and guidance on how to use appliances
- Support to develop and retain independence
- Day to day guidance and support about how to maintain a tenancy
- Support to keep bedrooms and communal areas clean and tidy
- Advising and maintaining the security of the accommodation
- Support to resolve disputes
- Support to arrange repairs
- Property health and safety checks
- Move on to further independent living
- Emergency out of hours support where necessary
- Support to register with social housing organisations
Annadown House is our first port of call when we are seeking supported accommodation. The staff have a very positive approach and they possess the skills needed to support our clients in an attractive well-maintained environment.
North Assertive Outreach Team, Birmingham & Solihull Mental Health Trust